Classification TAGs are labels that apply specific protections to the files to which they will be associated. These labels, whithin a specific project of classification, allow to store neatly resources, managing accesses and permissions related to the classified content in a progressive way. By assigning a tag to a file, this will be stored within the related project of classification and permissions concerning the view and editing of the content will be managed according to the settings of the associated tag. In order to add a new CLASSIFICATION TAG, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the CLASSIFICATIONS section.
- Click on the name of the previously created CLASSIFICATION in which the TAG is to be added.
- Click on the + ADD NEW button.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, specify the NAME of the tag you want to create in the appropriate field. By clicking on the + button, you can configure several tags, each of which will mantain the same properties and protections set.
- In the ASSIGNABLE BY section, specify the usernames of the users or groups of users who will be authorized to assign the TAG/s being created.
- In the PERSONAL KEY section, click on ENABLE PERSONAL KEY to protect the files classified with the tag being created through a personal encryption key.
- By enabling the option in the CLASSIFICATION NOTIFY section, users with access to the classification project will receive an e-mail notification every time a new resource is classified.
- In the PROPERTIES area, you can define to which users the tag(s) on this page and files classified with them will be available. Click on ADD NEW in order to set a new property.
- In the beneath area, enter the USERS and/or groups of users for which you want to create a new property to be associated to the tag(s) on the current page.
- By using the drop-down menu under the VISIBLE TAGS label, set which tags on the current page you want to make available to the users for which you are defining the property.
- By using the drop-down menu under the ACCESS TEMPLATE label, select an eventual ACCESS TEMPLATE that will regulate the access to files classified with tags that are visible to the users for which you are creating the property.
- By using the drop-down menu under the SHARING TEMPLATE label, select the sharing template with which files classified with the selected tag(s) will be shared with users for which you are defining the property.
- Press SAVE to proceed.
- The newly configured tags are now visible in the main page of the related classification.
- Press SAVE to confirm.