In order to remove a previously created access template, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the ACCESS TEMPLATE section.
- Click on the three-points menu located to the right of the template you wish to delete.
- Press DELETE.
- A new confirmation window will appear. Press CONFIRM to continue.
- The deleted access template will disappear from the list of available vault templates and the conditions for accessing files classified with a tag linked to an access template will be nullified.
Note: access templates cannot be deleted when combined with a classification tag. If you try to delete an access template associated with a classification tag, an error message will appear. To be able to proceed with the elimination of the template it will be necessary to eliminate all the links of this one with any classification tag.