In order to change user properties, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the USERS section.
- Click on the name of the user whose properties you want to change.
- In the GENERAL DATA section of the screen that is going to pop up, it is possible to edit only certain information of the user profile:
- First name
- Telephone number
- In the ALIAS area, it is possible to enter one or more e-mail addresses for the same user, so that – once validated and approved by the user in question – any sharing or communication sent to one of the specified e-mail addresses is sent to the user’s primary email address.
- In the ANONYMIZED area it is possible to activate the ENABLE ANONYMIZED ALIAS flag. When activated, this option implies that all the operations performed by the selected user will be traced through this string and not through the username.
- In the USER EXPIRY area, you can set an expiration date for the selected user. After that time, the user won’t be able to access their account until an administrator user (SAM, ADM or ADR) changes this setting.
Note: if you set an expiration date for a user, you won’t have one more user license when the user expires: the effect of this setting is a scheduled suspension of the user.
- By clicking on ADVANCED SETTINGS, you can access the associated screens where specific features can be assigned to the user.
- Press SAVE to confirm any changes.
Note: in order to configure the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version of BooleBox On-Premises, you must mark the ENABLE ANONYMIZED ALIAS.