You can remove the monitoring of a folder/SharePoint library previously suspended, deleting the rules matched to it at the same time. In order to remove the monitoring of a folder/SharePoint library, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the DATA LOSS PREVENTION section.
- Click on the three-points menu located to the right of the folder/SharePoint library monitored by File Encryptor you want to remove.
- Click on DELETE.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, enter your password.
- Click on CONFIRM to complete the operation.
Attention: by removing the monitoring of a folder, all the rules matched to it will be deleted at the same time: for this reason, the encrypted files locally stored will become irreparably inaccessible.
Note: removing the monitoring of a folder is possible only for BooleBox On-Premises instances.