In order to remove a previously created template, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the SHARING TEMPLATES section.
- Click on the three-points menu located to the right of the template you wish to delete.
- Press DELETE.
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, choose whether to delete or keep the shares made:
- Click on CONFIRM to proceed.
- The deleted template will disappear from the list of available templates.
Note: sharing templates cannot be deleted when combined with a classification tag. If you try to delete a sharing template associated with a classification tag, an error message will appear. To be able to proceed with the elimination of the template, it will be necessary to eliminate all the links of this one with any classification tag.