In order to create a new administrative role with specific features different from those offered by DEFAULT:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the ADMINISTRATION ROLES section.
- Click on the + ADD NEW symbol located in the top right.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, enter the NAME to be assigned to the new role in the appropriate field.
- Insert a brief DESCRIPTION in the relevant field summarising the administrative role being configured.
- Select the company to which this administrative role will belong from the drop-down menu.
- In the PERMISSIONS area, configure the specific settings that will define the new administrative role being created. For each section of the DASHBOARD, it is possible to indicate whether the administrative role will have: PERMISSION DENIED, READ only, MODIFY permissions for existing settings, WRITE permissions for new settings, or FULL CONTROL.
- In the MEMBERS area, indicate the username of those to whom the administrative role will be applied.
- Press SAVE to confirm the settings.