To definitively remove a classification, you must ensure that this one has been previosuly archived.In order to remove a classification, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the CLASSIFICATIONS section.
- Click on the name of the archived classification that you wish to remove.
- Press DELETE.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, through the related command, select wheter to give back classified files to original owners or to delete them definitively.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, enter the password in the appropriate field and press CONFIRM to continue.
Note: removing a classification is possible only for BooleBox On-Premises instances.
Note: if you chose to give back classified files to original owners that no longer exist when the operation is performed, files will be assigned to the administrator user who’s performing the operation.