BooleBox Business and On-Premises allow secondary companies to be configured on the platform, in addition to the primary company that is automatically generated during the activation of the service. By configuring companies, users can even be organized into completely autonomous groups within them so that, for example, business units, geographically remote branches in an area, skills-based groups, secondary companies or any organizational subdivision required by their situation can be managed in a simple and efficient way. In order to create a new company, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access the DASHBOARD.
- Access the COMPANY section.
- Click on the + ADD NEW symbol located in the top right
- The window that is going to pop-up on your screen will allow you to enter, in the NAME field, the name you want to assign to the company you are creating.
- In the DESCRIPTION field, enter a brief description containing more details regarding the company you are creating.
- Specify a custom string that will allow direct access to users who will be part of this company through a direct link to the second level domain.
- Press SAVE to confirm.
The new company will appear in the list within the main area.