You can change the ownership of files and folders belonging to a specific user, which means transferring all files and folders owned by it to a designed user. In order to change the ownership of files and folders belonging to a specific user, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the USERS section.
- Click on the three-point menu located to the right of the profile that owns the contents to be transferred and select CHANGE OWNER.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, enter the e-mail address of the user to which you want to allocate the contents and your password in the appropriate fields.
- Click CONFIRM to complete the operation.
Note: if the password entered is incorrect, an error message will appear indicating that the password entered does not match the one associated with your account.