By archiving a CLASSIFICATION TAG, it is possible to temporarily make unavailable the files classified with the tag to be archived, keeping all the protections related to it unaltered. In order to archive a classification tag, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the CLASSIFICATIONS section.
- Click on the name of the previously created classifications to which the TAG to be archived is associated.
- Click on the checkbox next to the TAG that you want to archive.
- Click on ARCHIVE.
- The archived tag will now appear in gray and labeled with the word ARCHIVE.
Note: you can restore a previously archived tag by repeating the above procedure and clicking on the RESTORE button at any time.