In order to create a new SHARING TEMPLATE, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the SHARING TEMPLATES section.
- Click on the + ADD NEW symbol located in the top right.
- In the window that is going to pop up on your screen, in the GENERAL DATA area, activate the option associated with the type of template you are creating: FILE or E-MAIL. If you want to create a template to be used while sharing files, select FILE; if you want to create a template to be used while sending encrypted e-mails in the SECURE MAIL section, select E-MAIL.
- Enter the NAME to be assigned to the new template in the appropriate field.
- Select the company to which this template will belong from the drop-down menu.
- Select the color that will be associated to the new template by clicking on the colored square or typing the color code in the associated field.
- In the DESCRIPTION field, enter a brief description containing further information regarding the template you are creating.
- In the AVAILABLE FOR section, insert the username of users or groups of users to whom the template can be made available; enter ALL to make it available to all users of the company selected above.
- Configure the specific limitations you want to match to the template you are creating by activating them in the PROTECTIONS area.
- Press SAVE to confirm the settings.
Note: the template name must be unique. If you attempt to create a new template with an already existing name, an erorr message will appear, informing that the specified item already exists.