Welcome to the DASHBOARD section of the BooleBox administrator guide. In this area you will find out how to manage all the administrative functions of the platform, such as creating new classifications and assigning specific permissions to users created (Access notification, Single Sign On, Personal Key, sharing properties and sections access). The following user profiles can be created within the platform:
- SUPER ADMIN (SAM) – administrative profile created automatically during system configuration, with the power to create new companies and new users.
- ADMIN (ADM) – administrative profile created by an admin or a super admin, with full permissions within the company of which he is administrator.
- ADMINISTRATIVE RESTRICTED ROLE (ADR) – administrative profile created by an admin or a super admin, which have access only to particular sections of the dashboard based on the choices operated from the admin or super admin profile.
- GROUP ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE (GAR) – administrative profile created by an admin or a super admin with unlimited permissions on the group administrated.
- USER (USR) – user created by an admin or super admin profile with specific permissions established during configuration.
- GUEST (G) – guest user external to the platform with which you can share files according to the sharing template used.
Note: the guest user does not cover the users available for the purchased license and can’t access classifications.
On the top right, you will find an icon to access the technical support documentation in case of need.
Note: the DASHBOARD section is only accessible to the SAM, ADM and ADR profiles. SAM and ADM users will be able to access all sections of the dashboard, while ADR users will have access only to some of them, according to the permissions defined when creating the user.
Within this section, in the form of a note in bold, you will find some indications to obtain the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version.