By suspending the monitoring of a folder/SharePoint library, you can temporarily stop the encryption of the files stored in it by the File Encryptor. In order to suspend the monitoring of a folder/SharePoint library, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the DATA LOSS PREVENTION section.
- Click on the three-points menu located to the right of the folder/SharePoint library monitored by File Encryptor.
- Click on SUSPEND to complete the operation.
- The folder/SharePoint library will now appear in grey in the main list of the monitored folders.