In order to add a new user, perform the following actions:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the USERS section.
- Click on the + ADD NEW symbol located at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the screen that is going to pop up, enter the E-MAIL address of the user to be added, which will also be considered as the USERNAME requested while accessing the platform.
- In the field below, using the drop down menu, select the company the user will belong to.Note: Within BooleBox platform, a user can only belong to one company.
- Press INVITE to confirm.
- The user will receive the invitation to become part of the company, which can be accepted or rejected. N.B. After accepting the invitation by clicking on the link included in the email, the user will be managed by the company and will no longer be able to manage his own settings by himself until it will be part of the company.
- When the registration process is completed, the new user will appear in the list as a greyed item and will be marked by the -AWAITING PROCESSING- status until the request will be accepted.
- As long as users are in the “AWAITING PROCESSING” status, it is always possible to CANCEL INVITATION by selecting the related option from the three-points menu located next to the user record.
Note: the users number that can be configured depends on the number of user licenses included in your software license and on the number of configurable users in the selected company.
Note: the username associated with an account must be unic. If you attempt to add a new user entering a previously used username, an error message will appear, indicating that the username is already existing.