By reactivating the monitoring of a folder/SharePoint library, you can restart to encrypt the files stored in it with File Encryptor. In order to reactivate the monitoring of a previously suspended folder/SharePoint library:
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your account’s homepage to access your DASHBOARD.
- Access the DATA LOSS PREVENTION section.
- Click on the three-points menu located to the right of the folder/SharePoint library monitored by File Encryptor.
- Click on ACTIVATE to complete the operation.
- The folder/SharePoint library will appear in blue in the list of the monitored folders as the others.