Users’ Personal Keys assigned to files or folders can be recovered by the Personal Key repository administrator only following a recovery request from the user.
To recover a Personal Key:
- In the section “Personal Key Escrow” click on the three point menu icon next to the selected repository;
- Select “Recover Personal Key”;
- In the window that is going to appear click on “Accept”;
- In the following window paste the private key given during the creation of the repository in the dedicated field and click on “Decrypt”;
- The recovered Personal Key will then be shown in a new window ready to be given to the requesting user.