BooleBox keeps track of all the operations performed on a file and allows effective collaboration between all the users who have it at the same time. To carry out an operation concerning the PROPERTIES of a file:
- Click on the three-point menu icon next to the file you want to work on and select PROPERTIES.
- Select one of the available items from:
- CLASSIFY: action that allows you to classify a file.
- VERSION HISTORY:action that displays the VERSIONING of the file, or the history of the versions saved by BooleBox.
- SHOW FILE ACTIVITIES: action that allows you to view the latest operations that involved the selected file.
- TASKS AND COMMENTS: action that allows to put tasks and comments on the selected file.
- SET AS TEMPLATE: action that allows you to use the selected file as a personal document template, with the possibility of using it then when creating a new file, exploiting the presence of a predefined structure. The personal document template will be available in blue in the drop-down menu for the NEW button at the top right. Unlike the document templates made available by an administrator user (SAM, ADM or ADR), the personal template will be visible only and to you.