Welcome to the BooleBox END USER guide, which contains the explanation of the main end-user features of BooleSuite applications. Here you will find out how to upload a file, how to share it safely and how to complete the main tasks related to the use of the platform. BooleBox functionalities are available according to the user profile:
- SUPER ADMIN (SAM) – administrative profile created automatically during system configuration, with the power to create new companies and new users.
- ADMIN (ADM) – administrative profile created by an admin or a super admin, with full permissions within the company of which he is administrator.
- ADMINISTRATIVE RESTRICTED ROLE (ADR) – administrative profile created by an admin or a super admin, which have access only to particular sections of the dashboard based on the choices operated from the admin or super admin profile.
- USER (USR) – user created by an admin or super admin profile with specific permissions established during configuration.
- GUEST (G) – guest user external to the platform with which you can share files according to the sharing template used.Note: the guest user does not cover the users available for the purchased licenses and can’t access classifications.
Note: in this guide you will find some useful sections that illustrate the use of the BooleBox mobile application for the fulfillment of the main functions. The mobile application is not part of Common Criteria EAL2 + evaluation.