BooleBox allows to perform numerous actions on the files in an easy and fast way, maintaining all the protection features offered by the military encryption grade at the same time. To perform actions on files:
- Click on the three-point menu icon next to the file you want to work on.
- Select the ACTIONS item.
- Select one of the available items from:
- ADD TO FAVOURITES: action that allows you to insert a frequently used file in the FAVOURITES section in order to be able to find it quickly in case of need. The FAVOURITES section, identified by a star, is available on the same screen as the FILE MANAGER.
- JOIN FILES: action that allows you to link to the selected file one or more files, which will be shared, cut, copied and pasted in bulk.Note: it is possible to associate only the files owned by the user without any constraint: classified files can only be associated to files that share the same classification tag.
- RENAME: action that allows you to assign a new name to a file uploaded to platform.
- COPY: action that allows you to copy the selected file.
- CUT: action to cut the file selected.
- DUPLICATE: action to create a duplicate of the selected file.
- PRINT: action to print the selected file.
- SAVE AS PDF: action that allows you to save a file in PDF format.
- DOWNLOAD AS ZIP: action that allows you to download the selected file or folder in zip format.
- PASTE: following a CUT/COPY action, moving within the file manager it is possible to paste the selected file.
- If the cut/copy action is performed for a file in the received or classifications sections, a request will appear asking if you want to keep or remove the existing sharing conditions. This option can be granted by the administrator in the USERS SETTINGS section of the DASHBOARD.
Note: it is not possible to rename a file containing the characters / : * ? ” < > | . If a user attempts to rename a file by assigning a name that contains one of the above characters, an error message will appear indicating that the file name cannot contain the characters / : * ? ” < > |.