Through the CONTACTS section, BooleBox allows you to better organize the users you frequently collaborate with, allowing the creation of a convenient personal address book whose e-mail addresses will be suggested when sharing files or sending encrypted e-mails. To add contacts or contact lists:
- Click on the menu icon at the top left of your online reserved area and access the CONTACTS section.
- The screen containing the list of contact groups already created appears.
- Double-click on ALL.
- Click on the ADD USER button located at the top right.
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the BooleBox contacts you want to add in the entry field. In case of multiple insertion of contacts, the e-mail addresses must be separated from each other by a comma.
- Press ENTER on the keyboard to confirm the insertion.
- The contacts are now entered in your personal address book and will be displayed as a suggestion when sharing content or sending encrypted e-mails.
Note: if you want to add a contact to a group previously created, you will need to double click on the group you are interested in and perform the same procedure indicated above.