By using the vault templates available in the section dedicated to SECURE PASSWORD application, it is possible to create digital records with which to save access passwords or other sensitive information related to important documents (driving licenses, insurances, etc.). To create a new secure vault:
- Click on the menu icon on the top left of your account’s homepage and access the area dedicated to SECURE PASSWORD application.
- Click on the NEW button in the navigation menu at the top right.
- In the drop-down menu, select one of the vault templates available for your profile.
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, enter the data required in the corresponding fields.
- Click on CONFIRM.
- The newly created digital record is now available in the list of saved personal vaults.
Note: the vault templates available in your application vary depending on the choices made by the administrative profile (SAM, ADM or ADR) that manages your account.