You can increase the security of your account by linking a mobile phone number to be used to recover your password in case of loss or to enable two-step verification during login. To match the account with a mobile number:
- Click on the menu icon on the top left of your account’s homepage and access the MY ACCOUNT > DEVICES NUMBER section.
- Select INSERT NUMBER.
- Select your area code from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the phone number you want to match in the appropriate field and click on PROCEED.
- Enter your current password in the appropriate field and click on PROCEED.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to the mobile number entered before and click on CONFIRM.
- After completing the pairing of the desired mobile number with the account in use, you will be provided with the recovery code to be used in case of loss of the mobile device. Warning: the code provided will not be replicated or repeated, so it is strongly advised to take note of it.
- Click on DONE to complete the operation.
- Exit the YOUR ACCOUNT section by selecting BACK TO BOOLEBOX from the left-hand menu.
Note: in order to obtain the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version, you must link a mobile phone number to your account to provide the TWO STEP VERIFICATION option.