In the area dedicated to Secure Transfer application you can get a link with which to give access to the files you want to transfer. To transfer files through a link:
- Click on the menu icon on the top left of your account’s homepage and select SECURE TRANSFER.
- Drag the file you wish to transfer to the upload area or click on the UPLOAD FILES button to select the resources to be transferred by browsing the file system of your device.
- In the OPTIONS area, select TRANSFER LINK.
- Using the drop-down menus next to the expiration item, set the expiration you want to assign to the validity of the file transfer. Once the selected deadline has been exceeded, the generated link will become unusable. Note: the maximum settable deadline is 7 days. Once the deadline has passed, the transferred files will be irremediably removed from the storage.
- Click on the PERSONAL KEY checkbox to insert a Personal encryption Key to be used in place of the Master Key to encrypt files. This key, once clicked on the link, will be requested to the user who wishes to access the transferred files through the link generated by the sender.
- Click on PROCEED.
- Once the process is finished to generate the link, click on COPY to copy and forward the link just generated.
- Click on SHARE MORE to transfer other files.