BooleBox allows you to view and work on files uploaded to the platform while enjoying great portability and all the protection offered by military grade encryption. Thanks to the preview, you can view the file without having to download it locally. To visualize the preview of a file:
- Click on the three-point menu next to the file whose preview you want to view.
- Click on SHOW.
- The screen showing the preview of the selected file appears.
- By clicking on the icon at the top left, you can add ANNOTATIONS inside the file, taking advantage of freehand, text and highlight instruments.
- Once the file preview is opened, using the buttons at the top, you can decide to:
- Open the file with MICROSOFT OFFICE ONLINE or FILE ENCRYPTOR CLIENT.
- DOWNLOAD the file.
- SHARE the file with other users.
- PRINT the file.
- Take advantage of the navigation features in the three-point menu at the top right.
- Click on the arrow at the top left to return to the main screen of the file manager.