It is possible to modify the classification linked to a file, thus setting new protection rules for the classified file. To change the classification of a file:
- Click on the CLASSIFICATIONS tab of your file manager.
- Select the classification linked to the tag previously used to classify the file.
- Click on the tag previously used.
- Click on the CLASSIFY button next to the file for which you want to change the classification.
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, click on the X to remove the previously assigned tag.
- Select the new tag from the remaining ones at your disposal and click on CONFIRM.
- The resource will now be displayed in the classification to which the new tag is linked and will be accessible according to the specific protections assigned through the tag.
Note: the reclassification operation is only possible if the user has been authorized by an ADMIN or SUPER ADMIN profile to access the classification in question and only if in the sharing template used to classify the file the ALLOW CLASSIFICATION advanced protection is enabled.