Boolebox allows you to open a file protected by anti-capture by following the next steps:
- Double click on the document you want to open;
- A new window will appear where you will be asked to install the boolebox anti-capture application, if not already installed on your pc;
- Click on “download boolebox anti-capture for windows” and proceed with the installation;
- Once completed the installation, double click on the file you want to open and select “Open File”;
- The file will be downloaded and it will appear in the lower left corner of your pc;
- Click on the downloaded file to open it with the boolebox anti-capture for windows.
Note: if you want to open the file directly, without having to click on the downloaded file, click on the downward arrow next to it and select “Always open files of this type”. From now on, by clicking “Open file” in the first window the file will be open directly.