Within your online reserved area, if an administrative profile (SAM, ADM or ADR) set up for your account the permission to perform these operations, you’ll be able to manage some options related to the use of your account: ACCESS NOTIFICATION, SINGLE SIGN ON, TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, DISABLE REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS. To manage the settings related to your account:
- Click on the menu icon at the top left in your account’s homepage and access the MY ACCOUNT > OPTIONS section. Within this section, by acting on the relevant command, you can activate/deactivate the following options:
- ACCESS NOTIFICATION – when enabled, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address linked to your account each time you log in to the BooleBox platform.
- SINGLE SIGN ON – when enabled, you will be able to access your BooleBox account without entering your credentials.
- TWO-STEP VERIFICATION – when enabled, you will need to log in to your account by entering not only username and password, but also an OTP (One Time Password) sent to the e-mail address or mobile phone number linked to your account or generated via the configured authentication app.
- DISABLE REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS – when enabled, you will no longer receive real-time notifications at the e-mail connected.
Note: in order to configure the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version of BooleBox On-Premises, you must enable the TWO-STEP VERIFICATION via SMS, link a mobile phone number to your account and deactivate the SINGLE SIGN ON option.