To send an encrypted e-mail from GMail:
- Access the GMail mail client.
- Click on the LOGIN item on the top right and login to your BooleBox account.
- Click on the ENCRYPTED button.
- Enter the e-mail text and the recipient’s address.
- Select the template with which you want to send the encrypted e-mail from the appropriate drop-down menu:
- NOTIFY ME: the sender is informed when the recipient has opened the sent e-mail.
- EXPIRY 1 MIN: the recipient will no longer be able to open the encrypted e-mail sent after a period of more than one minute has elapsed.
- EXPIRY 1 DAY: the recipient will no longer be able to open the encrypted e-mail sent after a period of more than 24 hours has elapsed.
- Select through the appropriate drop-down menu the access mode you want to apply to the encrypted e-mail:
- LOGIN REQUIRED: the recipient will be able to access the encrypted e-mail received only after entering his BooleBox account credentials.
- PUBLIC: the recipient will be able to access to the encrypted e-mail received without the need to enter any type of credentials.
PERSONAL KEY: the recipient must enter the PERSONAL KEY (personal encryption key) set during the sending of the encrypted e-mail.
- Click on SEND.