Within the STORAGE tab, all the information related to the BooleBox Storage server is listed.
If you want to configure the STORAGE offered by BooleBox:
- Click on BOOLEBOX STORAGE.
- In the SERVER STORAGE SERVICE URL field, enter the URL (IP address and corresponding port) for the server on which you installed the BooleBox Storage Service component in HTTPS format.
- In the STORAGE ACCESS KEY area, enter an alphanumeric password to protect the saved items.Note: the password entered must not contain any special characters.
- Click on CONNECT.
- Click on APPLY AND SAVE.
If you want to configure Amazon cloud storage as a BooleBox storage, select the AMAZONS3 REMOTE STORAGE entry.
- In the fields below, enter the parameters related to the desired Amazon remote storage.
If you want to configure Microsoft Azure storage, select MICROSOFT AZURE BLOB STORAGE:
- In the fields below, enter the parameters related to the desired Microsoft Azure remote storage.
Note: the default location for storing data uploaded on the BooleBox platform is contained in the path c:\Program Files\BooleBox Storage Service\BooleBox Storage Service\App_Data\Storage. If the default path has been changed during installation, the data storage path will be the one indicated during the installation procedure. To change the storage path, open the SETTINGS.CONFIG file contained in c:\Program Files\BooleBox Storage Service\BooleBox Storage Service\ and change the line < add key=”Path” value=”” / > to < add key=”Path”value=\\storagepath / >
In order to install the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version, you must configure the BOOLEBOX STORAGE.
Note: in case of use of HTTPS protocol with TLS certificate supplied by the customer, it is necessary to configure the IIS bindings so that port 443 can be used. For the IIS configuration relating to port 443, please refer to this link.
Note: to proceed with the configuration of BooleBox On-Premises in accordance with the criteria imposed by the Common Criteria EAL2 + certification, it is necessary to configure the Server Storage Service site to listen only via the HTTPS protocol, by deactivating the HTTP port activated by default or by automatically upgrading the connection from HTTP to HTTPS.