Microsoft Office WebApps
If problems regarding the online Office editor arise, check:
- IP ADDRESSES – the IP addresses entered in the PUBLIC URL OF MICROSOFT OFFICE WEBAPPS SERVER and INTERNAL URL OF MICROSOFT OFFICE WEBAPPS SERVER fields must be correct and in particular coincide with those provided by the service manager.
- CONNECTION CERTIFICATE – in case of connection via HTTPS protocol, verify that the certificate indicated in the SSL CONNECTION field (CERTIFICATE NAME) is the correct and valid one.
- EDITOR ONLINE SERVER – the server on which the online editor has been installed must be reachable via the TCP/IP communication protocols. Check that the server where the online editor is installed is reachable and that the service in question is active and running on the server. If the server is protected by a specific firewall, it is necessary to open the TCP/IP ports in accordance with the firewall rules to allow the server to be reached in any case.
If problems concerning the ZOHO DOCS service arise, it is necessary to check:
- PARAMETERS – in order to use ZOHO DOCS as an online editor, you need to enter the api key for the service provided by the same manager. Verify that the API key inserted in the ZOHO DOCS API KEY field is correct and in particular corresponding with that provided by the service provider.
- CONNECTIVITY – check connectivity and reachability of the provider in use. If necessary, contact the service provider support.
- SUBSCRIPTION – verify that the service provider subscription is active and not expired.