Within the GENERAL tab, you need to configure the following fields:
- IP SERVER ADDRESS OF THE ASP NET STATE SESSION – address relative to BooleBox servers Cache.For configurations with only one node, enter the IP address in the format serverip: 42424 (127.0.0.1:42424) and click on CONNECT and APPLY AND SAVE. In the case of multiple nodes, instead, specify the server on which ASP.Net State Service and BooleBox Server Service are installed and click on CONNECT and APPLY AND SAVE.
- PUBLIC URL OF BOOLEBOX SERVER – URL address used by users to access the BooleBox platform, exploited as a link within the platform itself (e.g. e-mail notifications).To configure the URL, enter the IP address or the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) name of the server on which BooleBox On-Premises was installed preceded by “https” and click on CONNECT and APPLY AND SAVE.
Note: if the CONNECT operation fails, please verify that the IIS related to this service is active.
Note: in case of use of HTTPS protocol with TLS certificate supplied by the customer, it is necessary to configure the IIS bindings so that port 443 can be used. For the IIS configuration relating to port 443, please refer to this link.
- URL SERVER ADDRESS OF SIGNAL R – the URL address or the FQDN name of the server where SignalR is installed.To configure the URL, enter the IP address or the FQDN name of the server where SignalR was installed preceded by “https” and click on CONNECT and APPLY AND SAVE. Note: if the CONNECT operation fails, verify that the IIS related to this service is active.
- URL SERVER ADDRESS OF NODE.JS – URL address or the FQDN name of the server where Node.JS is installed.To configure the URL, enter the IP address or the FQDN name of the server where Node.JS is installed followed by the related port and click on CONNECT and APPLY AND SAVE.
Note: the port to be indicated is 3000 for http connections and 3500 for https connections.
- In case of use of 1.2 TLS certificate (recommended), click on the relative checkbox and select the 1.2 TLS certificate, which must be in .pfx format.Note: this certificate is mandatory for BooleBox On-Premises instances that are configured according to Common Criteria EAL2+ specifications and want to grant the access from web browser through HTTPS protocol.
General note: if the CONNECT operation is not successful, it is necessary to verify the correct resolution of the DNS name for each URL entered.
In order to install the Common Criteria EAL2+ version of BooleBox On-Premises, you must configure the storage provided by BooleBox, named BOOLEBOX STORAGE in this section.
Note: this section shows the configuration of all the components that can be integrated into the platform, but only the components installed must be configured. In particular, to configure the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version of BooleBox On-Premises, it is necessary to install only the components required by the certification and in compliance with the indications provided in this guide for the certification itself.
Note: to proceed with the configuration of BooleBox On-Premises in accordance with the criteria imposed by the Common Criteria EAL2 + certification, it is necessary to configure the BooleBox On Premise site to listen only via the HTTPS protocol, by deactivating the HTTP port activated by default or by automatically upgrading the connection from HTTP to HTTPS.