Within the ON-LINE EDITOR tab, it is possible to manage the settings related to the online editing tool, which can be used to edit documents directly on the platform, without having to download them. You can select one of the following options, each of which must be confirmed by clicking APPLY AND SAVE:
- NO ON-LINE EDITOR – when enabled, this option doesn’t allow you to edit documents online.
- MICROSOFT OFFICE WEB APPS – when enabled, this option allows you to use Microsoft Office as an online editing platform.To use Microsoft Office:
– in the PUBLIC URL OF MICROSOFT OFFICE WEBAPPS SERVER field, enter the public URL of the Microsoft Office Web Apps server used for online editing inside the platform.
If you want to use a secure connection to the server webapps, click on the SSL CONNECTIONS checkbox and indicate in the next field the friendly name related to the SSL certificate used.
– in the INTERNAL URL OF MICROSOFT OFFICE WEB APPS field, enter the internal URL of the Microsoft Office Web Apps server used for the online editing within the platform.
– Click on CONNECT to automatically start the Office Web Apps server configuration based on the parameters shown in the previous fields.
- ZOHO DOCS – when enabled, this option allows BooleBox to use Zoho as an online editor. To select this option, you need a Zoho license, whose API Key must be entered in the appropriate field.
Note: in order to install the Common Criteria EAL2+ version of BooleBox On-Premises, you must enable the NO ON-LINE EDITOR option.