To proceed with the activation of the online license:
- Open the BooleBox On-Premises application.
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, enter the code license (20 characters) provided by the sales team while purchasing the solution.
- Click on the three dots next to the field below.
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, select the certificate containing the public and private encryption keys of BooleBox On-Premises configuration file. This file contains the Master Key, i.e. the key used to encrypt data in the storage.
- Click CONFIRM to complete the activation of the online license.
Note: by installing the application on multiple nodes, you can install a specific instance of BooleBox On-Premises for each indicated node. The same Master Key encryption certificate must be imported on each node in .pfx format.
If you entered a certificate not containing the private key, an error message will appear, informing that the certificate entered must contain the private key.