To proceed with the activation of the offline license:
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, click on YES.
- In the LICENSE WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION window, click on COPY to copy the code generated for the external server.
- Open a browser window on a PC that has an internet connection available.
- Type this URL.
- In the browser page reached through the link provided, paste the code previously copied in the appropriate field.
- Click on GET CODE.
- Select the entire code obtained and copy it by clicking CTRL + A.
- Paste the code collected in the above step in the appropriate field of the LICENSE WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION panel.
- Click on CONFIRM.
- In the window that is going to appear on your screen, click OK.
Note: by installing the application on multiple nodes, you can install a specific instance of BooleBox On-Premises for each indicated node. The same Master Key encryption certificate must be imported on each node in .pfx format. The license must instead be activated only on the first node. For the following nodes:
- Copy the following files inside the first node: C:Program FilesBooleBox on-premisesBooleBox.dat and C:Program FilesBooleBox on-premisesWebAppBooleBoxcert.dat.
- Paste the files above on the remaining nodes.
- Launch the application.
- Select LICENSE INFO.
- Select LICENSE UPDATE to upgrade the license and follow the steps above to activate the offline license.