Within the SMS SERVER tab, the SMS gateway service providers are displayed. Configuring an SMS gateway service provider is a prerequisite for using the two-step verification process with OTP (One Time Password) via SMS. You can select one of the following options, each of which must be confirmed by clicking APPLY AND SAVE:
- NO SMS SERVER – the OTP is sent via e-mail.
- CUSTOM – the OTP is sent via the internal SMS gateway to the corporate network. To configure the corporate gateway service:- In the SERVER URL field, enter the URL address for the company internal SMS gateway.
– In the PARAMETERS area, specify the parameters for the SMS gateway provider to be sent to the URL indicated above. The TO and TEXT parameters, corresponding to the recipient’s number and message text, are mandatory. You can also change the default name parameters by double clicking on the parameter of interest, adding new ones by selecting them and clicking on the ‘+’ button or removing them by selecting them and clicking on the “-” button.
- NEXMO – the OTP is sent through the online service of NEXMO. To configure the NEXMO gateway service:- In the URL SERVER field, specify the URL address for the SMS NEXMO gateway.
– In the SENDER NAME field, enter the name that will appear as the sender of the message.
– In the KEY API field, enter the key to allow the integration of NEXMO with BooleBox On-Premises.
– In the SECRET API KEY field, enter the secret key released by NEXMO to allow integration with BooleBox On-Premises.
- CLICKATELL – the OTP is sent via the CLICKATELL online service. To configure the CLICKATELL gateway service:- In the CLICKATELL SERVER URL field, specify the URL for the CLICKATELL gateway.
– In the CLICKATELL API ID field, enter the key to allow CLICKATELL integration with BooleBox On- Premises.
– In the CLICKATELL USER field, enter the username issued by Clickatell to access the service.
– In the CLICKATELL PASSWORD field, enter the password issued by Clickatell to access the service.
Note: in order to obtain the Common Criteria EAL2+ certified version, you must configure NEXMO or CLICKATELL as a SMS gateway service provider. More precisely, the NO SMS SERVER option must not be enabled.