To perform the BooleBox AD Service update procedure:
- Open the IIS service.
- Select the BooleBox AD Service site.
- Open the Bindings and note the parameters related to the certificate used.
- Open the Windows CONTROL PANEL and uninstall BooleBox AD Service.
- Install the new version of AD Service by following the steps listed in the AD SERVICE INSTALLATION section.
- After completing the installation procedure, open again the IIS service and add the Binding on the chosen port by selecting the appropriate certificate.
- Make an IIS reset by running iisreset.exe from Windows Powershell.