By creating a new secure vault, you can save information about important documents or credit cards using the vault templates made available to you by an administrator user. To create a new secure vault:
- Tap the screen on the + button.
- In the pop up window that appears on your screen, select FOLDER to create a new folder in which grouping digital records or one of the vault templates at your disposal to enter the data of a specific record to be stored.
- Enter the parameters required by the template.
- Attach any file uploaded to the platform by tapping the screen on the paper clip icon.
- Click on SAVE.
- The record is now visible in the list of saved digital records.