By adding a task to a file, you can simplify collaboration between you and other users by synchronizing the deadlines of the activities related to the selected file. To add a task to a file:
- Touch the screen next to the TASKS AND COMMENTS item.
- Enter an explanatory text of the task you are assigning.
- Select the VISIBILITY of the task using the arrows, choosing one of the options PRIVATE (task visible only to you), PUBLIC (task visible to all collaborators), VISIBLE ONLY TO (task visible only to the assignees of the task).
- Select the option NOTIFY BY EMAIL to send an e-mail to all users authorized to view the task notifying the addition of the same.
- Select the item MAKE IT A TASK.
- Enter the E-mail addresses of the users to whom you want to assign the task, an EXPIRY date and time within which the task will be completed.Note: if the VISIBILITY of the task is set as PRIVATE, the ASSIGNEE area will not be available.
- Touch the screen next on the SEND button.
- The task has now been entered and assigned to the indicated user. When the user has selected the appropriate checkbox to indicate the completion of the task, you will see the task as crossed out and you will receive an e-mail notification.
Note: the task can only be completed by the assignees indicated in the specific field. If an unauthorized user tries to complete the task, he will be blocked by an error message indicating the user’s permissions for the selected task.