By adding a comment to a file, it is possible to share with other users useful information for the collaboration concerning the selected file. To add a comment to a file:
- Touch the screen in the vertical three-point menu next to the file you want to add a comment to.
- Touch the screen under TASK AND COMMENTS.
- Select the VISIBILITY you want to assign to the comment using the arrows, choosing one of the PUBLIC (comment visible to all collaborators), PRIVATE (comment visible only to you), VISIBLE ONLY TO(comment visible only to assignees) options.
- Select the option NOTIFY BY E-MAIL to send an e-mail to all users authorized to view the comment by notifying the addition.
- Enter the text of the comment.
- Touch the screen on SEND.
- The comment has now been added and will be visible to all users selected by you. You can edit or delete it using the appropriate icons next to the comment itself.
Note: a comment will be visible only to people that have received in share the file. If you try to add a comment to a non-shared file, you will be blocked by an error message that will ask you to verify that it has been shared.