In the FILE MANAGER section of your mobile application you will be able to manage all the files uploaded by you on the platform and those shared with you through classification projects or standard shares. In this section you will find all the tabs dedicated to file management:
- FILES – tab that collects all the files and folders uploaded by you on BooleBox platform.
- CLASSIFICATION – tab that lists all the classifications to which your profile is authorized to access.
Note: the authorization to access to the classifications is assigned to users by an administrative profile (SAM, ADM or ADR).
- RECEIVED – tab that collects all files and folders shared with you by other BooleBox users.
- SHARED – tab that collects all the files shared by you with other BooleBox users.
- PERSONAL KEY – tab that collects all the files protected by a personal encryption key (Personal Key), i.e. an encryption key of your choice with which to encrypt the files uploaded to BooleBox a second time.
< b>Note: the personal encryption key will be known only to you: for this reason, when applied to a file or folder, it will no longer be possible to access it without the key set.
- FAVORITES – tab that collects files more consulted.
- RECYCLE BIN – tab that collects all the deleted files.
- OFFLINE – tab that collects all files made available offline.