You can configure the URL address of the server that hosts your On-Premises instance from the login screen. To configure the URL:
- Click on the CONFIGURE SERVER ADDRESS link.
- A window will appear showing the URL of BooleBox Cloud version as the default address.
- If you have an On-Premises instance to configure, enter the URL address of the server hosting the instance in the appropriate field.Note: if you have saved the URL of the corporate server hosting the On-Premises instance in a config.json file as indicated here, you can select the CONFIGURE SERVER ADDRESS FROM THE FILE checkbox. The selected address will then be the one contained in the config.json file present in the device storage.
- To confirm the changes made, press the CONFIRM button.
- If you want to reset the server settings by setting the cloud license URL again, click on the RESET TO BOOLEBOX CLOUD checkbox.